2018 was quite a year here at ScanForce! In case you haven't been keeping up with us, here's what you may have missed as we head into our 16th year in business.
We created two new strategic roles and filled them with industry veterans:
- We introduced our Million Record Challenge, illustrating our superior speed technology.
- We developed and/or enhanced integrations with a number of our development partners, including Avalara, American Payment Solutions, DSD, Mapadoc, and TrueCommerce.
- We added new functionality designed specifically for Manufacturers to our Manufacturing Automation solution, including Work Order Tracking and Bill of Materials Production Entry.
- We released our Android 9 (Pie) compatible version on the same day that the new O/S was made available to the public.
- We continued work on custom projects for high profile companies like MTV, Whirlpool, and FedEx Ground.
- We began development of our integration to a new mid-market ERP - more to come soon!
- We were Platinum sponsors for the 7th Annual 90 Minds Meeting of the Minds (and have signed on to do the same in 2019!).
- We participated in the CIMcloud Partner Huddle.
- We attended numerous user conferences hosted by our partners, including Bennett Porter, Chortek, CMS, MicroAccounting, Realized Financial Solutions (now DSD), and Schenck.
- We co-hosted happy hour events for attendees of Sage Sessions in multiple cities (watch for more of this in 2019!).
- Fastest growing product line: Mobile Sales
- Highest traffic blog post: Creating a Warehouse Numbering Scheme? Read This First
- Number of employees who got engaged/married: 3
- Number of days our customers had to hold off on installing the newest version of Sage because we weren't compatible: 0
- Number of times our customers couldn't use our software because they didn't have an internet connection: 0
- % of time we spent focusing on delivering and supporting the best WMS and Sales Automation tools: 100!
Thank you to all our partners and customers for another record year here at ScanForce. We look forward to continued mutual prosperity in 2019 and beyond!