For several years now, ScanForce Mobile Sales has provided Sage 100 users with a way to make sales from anywhere on any device. Sales reps can view inventory levels and pricing in Sage 100, create sales orders, capture signatures, and even print receipts – no office needed.
Selling is important!
But do you know what else is important?
- Collecting the right tax. With 12,000+ tax jurisdictions in the US, plus constant rate, rule, and boundary changes, do you really want to leave it up to your sales reps to calculate the right tax amount, possibly exposing you to a costly negative audit if they get it wrong? ScanForce Mobile Sales now integrates with Avalara AvaTax (aka Sage Sales Tax) so you can be confident that you’re collecting and remitting the right sales tax.
- Getting paid! Closing a sale is great, but only if you actually get paid. Now you can get paid on-the-spot with secure mobile credit card processing from American Payment Solutions, fulling integrated with ScanForce Mobile Sales. Improve cash flow while also improving your customer experience by offering them an easy, secure, fast way to transact with you.
So how are our customers using Mobile Sales in the real world? Here are a few examples:
- Field Sales: Whether you need to create quotes and sales orders in a pre-sales environment, or generate invoices and credit memos during Direct Store Delivery (DSD), ScanForce Mobile Sales is up to the task.
- Tradeshows: If you’re selling products right on the tradeshow floor, a mobile device can streamline your entire process. If barcodes are available, that’s great — they are a huge time saver. But when they’re not, you need to be able to search your inventory and check available stock quickly. ScanForce Mobile Sales lets you do just that. Our catalog view is extremely popular in tradeshow environments — a picture truly is worth a thousand words!
- Showroom/Counter Sales: When customers walk into your showroom, the last thing they want is a lengthy paperwork process to place an order. Computers can take up precious counter space and separate your sales representative from the customer. With a mobile device and ScanForce Mobile Sales, your staff are able to walk the showroom with the customer. They can access item and quantity information from their mobile device, right when the customer requests it. Once the order is pulled, tax can be calculated, secure payment collected, a signature captured, and the paperwork automatically printed or emailed to the client.
Contact us today to learn more about the most complete mobile sales solution available for your Sage 100 ERP!