Streamline your entire warehouse
Optimizing warehouse management processes to keep track of materials distribution and labor is no easy feat. With ScanForce Warehouse Management, all your warehouse processes can be performed using rugged, mobile barcode scanners that communicate over your wireless network. Once the data is scanned, it will be transmitted directly into your Sage 100 system. Eliminate errors and enjoy improved data integrity. By utilizing our innovative software, your salespeople won’t have to wait for accurate inventory information to be keyed in, which means you can improve customer service and increase productivity. Get the most out of your inventory with ScanForce Warehouse Management!
ScanForce offers the fastest and most stable wireless solution on the market. Wireless communication allows your staff to have the information whenever and wherever they need, and Sage gets populated the moment the transactions are performed.
A barcode label can be scanned in approximately the same time it takes a keyboard operator to make two keystrokes. Scanning eliminates human assumptions when coming across two part numbers that look similar. For accuracy and efficiency, look no further.
Sage 100 integration
ScanForce was originally designed and developed for Sage 100 by a Sage Gold Development Partner.
Warehouse Management Highlights:
- Easy to use
- Wireless with built-in batch functionality as a backup
- If your wireless goes down, ScanForce keeps running and validating all data
- Physical counts, including cycle count capabilities
- Inventory transactions, including warehouse transfers, inventory issues, inventory receipts, etc.
- Lot and serial number validation
- Receive goods right on the dock and optionally print labels on the fly
- Ship using invoice data entry or shipping data entry
- Print packing lists automatically
- Auto-increment feature for grocery-store scanning
- Real-time integration into Sage 100
- Extend Sage capabilities with multi-bin integration
Case Study: Physical Count
One of the most dreaded and time-consuming warehouse tasks is performing a physical count. Studies show that automating your physical count with mobile barcode scanners can reduce the time it takes to perform the task by 75-80%. Look no further than our own customers for these results. Josh Porch, Warehouse Manager at Balega International, called to thank us after his first physical count with ScanForce. What used to take five people eight hours became a two-person job that took only four hours!
Additionally, cycle counts become feasible with ScanForce -- instead of just performing an annual or semi-annual count, cycle counts can reduce inventory errors and help measure inventory accuracy.
Contact Us Today for a Personalized Demonstration
The features listed here only begin to scratch the surface. ScanForce has been helping businesses for over 15 years, and highly requested features are constantly being added to our platform. Contact us to speak to one of our solution specialists about how your business can benefit from ScanForce Warehouse Management.